Historic site and monument

Eglise Saint-Saturnin

The construction of the church of Quinsac dates from two different periods: the cupola, the sanctuary and the bell tower are very old (12th century). The 2 chapels, one dedicated to the Virgin Mary and the other to Saint Joseph, were built by the count of Aydie, living then in the castle of Vaugoubert (the arms of the family used to appear on the band which ran along the church walls). The church was restored in 1859 and has eight ribs decorated with stained-glass windows and three paintings: Jesus on the Cross, Nativity of Our Lord and Assumption.

Equipments & Services

  • Site and monuments theme
    • , Church
  • Small Rural Heritage
    • , no
  • Prehistoric site
    • , no

Access map

GPS : 45.4279422, 0.7037335

Le bourg
24530 QUINSAC

    Print